Sunday, January 23, 2011

What's your Color?

My Better Homes than ours and Gardens magazine came in the mail last week. On the day that it comes, I usually rush home from the mail box to grab a diet coke and read a bit before the after school rush. 

In the magazine, they also have a little section as to what's new on their web site. This month, you can take a 'Color Personality Quiz'. Once done, they'll show you pictures of how to incorporate your 'color' into your home.  (It kind of reminded me of the '80s when we all wore make up and clothes as to the 'season' we were. Come on - I know you remember that!).

Personally, I didn't really care what color I was, because I usually do what I want, but I thought it was fun to see what they came up with (and I liked looking at the pictures!):




green
  
blue

red

yellow
So...what color are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment