Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Letter

To my husband:

While you were away, I had such great plans for the house. Yes, it involved a paint brush and a screwdriver and maybe some other power tools.

I know that you would have helped me with these projects, but I find that sometimes it's easier to do first, and ask later. You know, like last year when I took the fireplace apart and then we had to wait for your brother from Camrose to come and help put it back together. (But you got to use his new tool, right? Wasn't that fun?!?). And it does look much better without the yucky brass, don't you think?

However, I didn't plan on being sick all week and not getting any sleep. So the projects will have to wait. And I KNOW you told the girls to let you know if I used any tools. In fact, when I used a screwdriver to change the batteries in this,


they both screamed "NO TOOLS. DADDY SAID NO TOOLS!". Huh?

(Maybe I'll ask for my own tools for my birthday!)

I love you. Come home soon. And we can paint together!

No comments:

Post a Comment