Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Around the House

I thought that I had better take pictures of our house decorated for Fall before they come down (usually October 31st at 7:00 p.m. while I wait for trick-or-treaters!). To be honest, I'm already thinking of Christmas and where I'm going to be putting all my treasures!

The 'Keep Calm and Scary On' printable came from Craftily Ever After and the 'If the Broom Fits, Ride It' printable came from Crafts and Sutch. The great thing was that since I already had the frames and scrapbook paper to print these on, it didn't cost a thing! I'll definately keep these for next year.


My Table centerpiece (with ruffled pumpkins!)

Burlap Wreath

Ruffled Wreath



My Cloche



There you have it! One more week and it'll be down!

And I'll try to hold off on bringing up the Christmas for a few more weeks! Although, since there are no guarantees, a few items might sneak up the stairs!


1 comment: