Monday, March 14, 2011

Chaos

We hit 10 degrees yesterday! You know what that means! Time to break out the paint!

This is the project I want to work on:


It's taken me a while to get to this point. Mostly because my grandpa made this piece. They had it in their dining/family room.

But, before I could paint, I had to empty it:


Yikes! Can you believe all this was in there? I can guarantee you that this will not all go back! (Is that jelly beans there? From last Easter? Yum.) As my favorite organizer says YOU CAN'T ORGANIZE CHAOS. You just have to get rid of it. I'll go through it and if I don't use it or love it, it's gone.

You do know what CHAOS stands for, right? Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome.

I think I'll pass out if anyone comes to the front door.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete