Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cupcake Party Part I


In anticipation of a lot of mess at the Cupcake Birthday Party, I thought that the little girls should have aprons to wear. I found some at Michaels for $1.50. (That should give you some indication of quality!). I then went looking for cupcake appliques to iron on. Can you believe that they were 3 times as much as the apron?! After wandering around for inspiration, I finally found it. In this:
a stamp!
I had fabric paint in the craft cupboard so I painted the sections in the colours I wanted (there was no pink, so I had to combine the red and white...not exactly the colour I wanted. But to gain perspective, these are for 6 year olds!)
I pressed it down in the middle of the apron

Once done, I had to touch up a little bit with some more paint.

So easy...And I'm not just saying that!


No comments:

Post a Comment